Workshops and Professional Development Opportunities Overview
The following is a list of workshop topics that have been presented in the past. Individual
schools, private or public, colleges, and other organizations may request that a particular topic
be developed for your unique needs.
1. Dyslexia: What every teacher and administrator needs to know
2. Language-based learning differences: Instructional strategies for reading and writing
across the curriculum
3. Twice-Exceptional learners
4. Visual-Spatial learners
5. Why home-schooling your exceptional learner might be a good idea
6. Supporting the needs of college students with learning differences
7. How to read, understand, and use a comprehensive evaluation report
8. What is executive functioning, and why should I care?
9. Parenting an exceptional learner